Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lease Leading To OwnershipOne of the present – day applications concerning contraction within the Islmic law

Lease Leading To OwnershipOne of the present – day applications concerning contraction within the Islmic law PDF

Mohammed Yousef Areif Haj- Mohammed

Supervisor(s)
Dr. Jamal Ahmad Z.Al-kelanee -
Discussion Commity

287 صفحة
Abstract :

Lease Leading To Ownership

One of the present – day applications concerning contraction within the Islmic law

By

Mohammed Yousef Areif Haj- Mohammed

Supervisor

Dr. Jamal Ahmad Z.Al-kelanee

Abstract

The subject of this research is the contract of tenancy that is concluded with ownership , from the contemporary applications for the contract of tenancy in the Islamic jurisprudence , consisting of five chapters.

The first chapter has been in two sections In the first of which I`ve brought forward a summary about the contract of tenancy in the islamic jurisprudence where I`ve tackled the most outstanding features of this contract. I`ve staded its legality and importance to alleviate the lives of people. I`ve discussed in it the most important rules of this contract. In the second section , I`ve dealt with the meaning of contracting in language and Islamic jurisprudence; as well, as the banning and permission lingually and terminologically. Then I`ve reviewed the juristic personal opinions pertaining to the contractual dealing;and I`ve illustrated the views of those saying that the origin is the banning of contracts and those saying that it is permitting them with their evidences.

In the second section, I`ve spoken about the rise of tenancy contracts ending with possession.I`ve reviewed the characteristics of this contract pertaining to the purchaser and seller. Then,I`ve stated the closest identical contracts for tenancy ending in possession.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment